The Virtual Assistant or work-from-home lifestyle is not always about convenience, freedom or awesome things!
It’s a lot of hard work, getting your hands dirty, sleepless nights, distractions, zits and a whole lot of other hilarious things!
Let’s just call the whole scenario – the Yin and the Yang of working from home!
Here’s some funny images I’ve seen online about working from home and freelancing…
– The Real Skype Meeting
– The Struggle with Bedgasm
– Your Built-in Designer Bags
– How Working From Home Can Mess with Your Head
– Working From Home and Other People’s Home
– Freelance Panic
– The Work from Home Cycle
– Diary of a Freelancer
– Work From Home Mums are The Best Multi-Taskers
– Don’t dare knock!
– When the bed and the laptop vie for attention.
– Only Filipino Freelancers would understand…
Make sure to click the “Read More” link below!
Latest posts by Gwenn Doria (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Virtual Assistants Need to Quit Working with Their Client - September 11, 2018
- 4-Step Approach to Strategic Content Development - July 25, 2018
- Overcoming Writer’s Block with Automatic Transcription - July 24, 2018
- 10 Practical Tips to Improve your Blog Writing Skills - August 20, 2017
- 5 In-Demand Skills for Virtual Assistants in 2017 - June 8, 2017