As promised, we haven’t seen the last of Celine Roque’s awesomeness in this blog.
Last time, she shared with us her expert tips about how to strategically look for clients, being productive and a preview of her latest project. Read more about it here…
In this blog post, Celine was kind enough to share with us a short but powerful lesson from Pinoy500 Negotiation Tool Kit that will help freelancers develop effective negotiation skills:
How To Negotiate With Clients Even If You’re Afraid To Do It
Watch it and enjoy!
00:23 – The Story of Two Different Negotiations
01:50 – Hahahahahaha
02:02 – Fast Forward 10 Years Later
03:18 – Extra $5 per hour doesn’t seem much but…
04:43 – Total Project Income Over Time
05:42 – Negotiation is not just for sales people
06:44 – What is a Negotiation?
08:01 – It’s not just about money.
08:48 – Negotiation = Effective Communication
09:12 – You and your clients are equals.
09:37 – That one thing that will put you at a disadvantage…
11:04 – Stop hesitating.
11:59 – The Easy Tactic and The Big Win
15:38 – Dig Deeper
21:08 – Pause and ask yourself.
Related articles across the web
You might like this too!
Latest posts by Gwenn Doria (see all)
- How Excelling in Excel Led to a Thriving Freelance Career and Business - June 4, 2019
- From a BPO Corporate Slave to “The Digital Commuter” - May 23, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Virtual Assistants Need to Quit Working with Their Client - September 11, 2018
- 4-Step Approach to Strategic Content Development - July 25, 2018
- Overcoming Writer’s Block with Automatic Transcription - July 24, 2018