One of the greatest milestones in the outsourcing industry is when the legendary Tim Ferriss published the book 4-Hour Work Week in 2007, where he tapped on the benefits of using Virtual Assistant services to grow your “muse”.
The 4-Hour Work Week paved way for an amazing epiphany for every business owner who:
- would no longer want to defer retirement
- wants to be more productive
- dreams of financial freedom
The ideas in this book challenged the norm and introduced the revolutionary concept of “outsourcing your life”.
Click here to watch a video summary of what the book is all about.
Fast forward 2015, many entrepreneurs are now using Virtual Assistant services to grow their business. Here are 10 of them. The first one is a giveaway. The last one is my favorite!
Latest posts by Gwenn Doria (see all)
- How Remote Work Helped in Divine’s Journey as a Cancer Survivor - October 5, 2019
- 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Working From Home - July 23, 2019
- How Excelling in Excel Led to a Thriving Freelance Career and Business - June 4, 2019
- From a BPO Corporate Slave to “The Digital Commuter” - May 23, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Virtual Assistants Need to Quit Working with Their Client - September 11, 2018